Saturday, February 25, 2012

Could not establish trust relationship with remote server.........

Please....help....I've to go live with the production environment - next
week...
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs&p=1&tid=a80ed727-334a-47c9-a6c8-2b76dfc141cd
Many thanks...Bye the way...I'm using the Reporting Service Developer Edition on my Test
serverâ?¦
"Dominic" wrote:
> Please....help....I've to go live with the production environment - next
> week...
> http://www.microsoft.com/sql/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs&p=1&tid=a80ed727-334a-47c9-a6c8-2b76dfc141cd
> Many thanks...|||Hi Dominic,
I had exactly the same problem as you described. I'm also using the
Reporting Server Developer Edition too on our test system. After alot of
effort I tracked it down to the SSL certificate we have on our test server
not been written to the "Trusted Certificated List". To Fix this I used
selfSSL with the option /T see below this fixed it with no other changes
required. If I missed out the /T option I got exactly the same error as you.
Regards,
Microsoft (R) SelfSSL Version 1.0
Copyright (C) 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Installs self-signed SSL certificate into IIS.
SELFSSL [/T] [/N:cn] [/K:key size] [/S:site id] [/P:port]
/T Adds the self-signed certificate to "Trusted Certificates"
list. The local browser will trust the self-signed
certificate
if this flag is specified.
/N:cn Specifies the common name of the certificate. The computer
name is used if not specified.
/K:key size Specifies the key length. Default is 1024.
/V:validity days Specifies the validity of the certificate. Default is 7 days.
/S:site id Specifies the id of the site. Default is 1 (Default Site).
/P:port Specifies the SSL port. Default is 443.
/Q Quiet mode. You will not be prompted when SSL settings are
overwritten.
I ran selfssl on the command line with the following options
selfssl.exe /T /N:CN=EDGE /K:1024 /V:365 /S:1 /P:443
"Dominic" wrote:
> Bye the way...I'm using the Reporting Service Developer Edition on my Test
> serverâ?¦
>
> "Dominic" wrote:
> > Please....help....I've to go live with the production environment - next
> > week...
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/sql/community/newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs&p=1&tid=a80ed727-334a-47c9-a6c8-2b76dfc141cd
> >
> > Many thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment